Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah, My Many Apologies, Blah

I'm sorry. I suck. You pay me to entertain you, and I am failing. (Wait a minute...) To the many good people out there who come here trying to cure insomnia or avoid doing any actual, productive work while at the office, I am sorry. I really don't mean to let you down like this. But, you see, my life is just so glorious and wonderful that I don't have time for a silly little project like a blog. Better luck next time. (You can hear the sarcasm, right? Just makin' sure.)

(As an aside, you can save yourself the wasted trip by signing up for the notify service to your right. I don't profit from having your e-mail address, I swear! So, just put your e-mail addy in the box and you'll get a handy-dandy e-mail letting you know when I've updated the site with more of my crack-infused ramblings. Or not, as I often forget to send out the notification e-mail. [Seriously, why is this whole process not automated??? So much work for me!] But if there were more people on the list, I would feel compelled to be more careful with it.)

Really, I have lots of ideas in my head of things to write! I just haven't found the time in which to put fingers-to-keyboard. Soon, I promise!

Also, so as to not cause undue stress later this week, I must warn you that I'm going out of town for a long weekend. Without the laptop. Beautiful Indianapolis, if you're curious. And Cincinnati. (Which I can never spell correctly. Hold on, spell check? Damn, I was right the first time.) There will be pictures!!! And hopefully some good stories. But for sure pictures. Perhaps that thought will placate you until my return?

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 01, 02:03:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Promised photos better feature black bars to protect the identities of the innocent.

 
At Wed Feb 01, 03:26:00 PM PST, Blogger Daily Tragedies said...

Ummm, the innocent? Sure. The people cavorting with me??? Not so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home