Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Night (Low)Lights

So. It's 9:00 on a Friday night and I'm just about ready to crawl into bed. Normally I wouldn't admit something like that to the Internet (not that it's ever happened before...), but in my defense, I have already been on a mildly disturbing date, and that's being generous, AND I've got to be up before the crack of dawn tomorrow because I'm going skiing in Tahoe. (How crazy-California is that??? We just up and go skiing in Tahoe. On a Saturday. Because we can. Poor saps from the rest of the country have to book a week's vacation to do something like this!)

Anyway. Just thought I'd give you a head's-up that, you know, if I never post here again, it's not because I've run off to Buenos Aires to marry some financial mogul (and why the hell not, because I really never need to go on another date again) it's because I'm in sixteen pieces on the side of the mountain. On the plus side, I'll have a great view of Lake Tahoe.

Now I just need to remember where I put all my ski crap at the end of last season. And also maybe how to ski.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jan 21, 09:56:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you make it back in one piece? Did you have a swishing good time? I am so jealous!!

 
At Mon Jan 22, 07:16:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I up and went to Cibolo, TX Friday night! Ha!

Ok, that sucks.

I hope skiing was fun and not too life-threatening.

 
At Mon Jan 22, 02:08:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything broken or bruised? I think we need to hear more about the date!

Superfantastic--Not to worry, I have too have spent a Friday night in Cibolo. It wasn't willingly, but the music was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home