Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's About Love. No, Really, It Is!

It's Love Thursday, the brainchild of Chookooloonks and momster. And seeing as how I express negative feelings much more often than positive ones, I figure I can use a weekly reminder to be happy, grateful, and effusive. Publicly. Don't let this scare you.

Today I am loving Christal, who was quite sympathetic regarding my most recent boy fiasco. I believe she even complimented me on my ability to be a bitch in real-time. Which, um, yes. (Hey, we all have talents.)

As if that weren't enough, she sent me this card:

IMG_0542
The inside text reads: Me?! Sick of men? Why do you ask?


Even better was the note Christal wrote, including, "Please use the pins judiciously."

Who wouldn't love her?

6 Comments:

At Thu Aug 24, 11:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger Allison said...

hehe.

i so wish i had that card.

its fuckin awesome.

 
At Fri Aug 25, 03:51:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude *I* love her. Great shot.

Happy Love Thursday!

K.

 
At Fri Aug 25, 08:32:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too perfect! (Note, I would love her more if she spelled her name with a Y - ha!)

 
At Fri Aug 25, 09:31:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is totally about love. Love for the card. Love for the person who sent it.

OK, fine, love for voodoo revenge.

 
At Sun Aug 27, 06:26:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having feelings like those projected by the card as my soon-to-be ex-wife and I approach the final day. Finally. Fin. Finis. How bout 'Dysfunctional Monday' and 'Git er done Tuesday' and 'Hump Day' to go along with 'Love Thursday' and 'Casual Friday'?

 
At Tue Aug 29, 01:56:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the card brought much love...maybe the world will send some of it back to me. Girl can hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home