Thursday, August 17, 2006

Into the Woods

Destination: Glacier National Park. Because I'm the outdoorsy type.

Friend: You're really going rafting tomorrow?
Me: Yeah. Why not?
Friend: Um...
Friend: You mean my extensive handbag collection and shoe obsession don't lead you to believe that I'm the outdoorsy type?
Friend: Exactly. "Outdoorsy" is NOT the first word that comes to mind when describing you.

[Yes, rafting trip. Pictures and stories when I get around to it. The delay is not entirely my fault -- the picture people had a three-week turnaround time. Damn them!]

I'm leaving for vacation momentarily, but wanted to let you know that posting may be light for the next week or so. (And this would be different, how???) (Shut up.)

The hotel promises FREE Wireless Internet in EVERY ROOM!!! Since we're going to be in the middle of nowhere, I doubt there will be any exciting stories to tell. But, I'll attempt to post pictures and you, too, can feel like you're on vacation, despite the fact that you're, you know, sitting at your desk staring at the computer.

Updates soon!

2 Comments:

At Sat Aug 19, 06:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo jealous! Can't wait to see your pictures.

 
At Sun Aug 20, 02:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the middle of nowhere IS where the exciting stories happen! I just spent a week in Wyoming and can attest to that fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home