Sunday, August 20, 2006

Glacier National Park, Day 1

Montana: Land of Sky, Mountains and the Occasional Wildlife

Here is but a sampling -- there are approximately fourteen gajillion more on Flickr. (No attempt at editing has been made (yet) so don't make fun of my photographic skills, uh, or lack thereof. Yeah, I should really take a class...in all my sparetime. If it means I spend less time with a photo editor, it might be worth it!)

IMG_0454
Big Sky Country, indeed.

IMG_0523
Mountains, mountains everywhere!

IMG_0460
And some water, too.

IMG_0473
Wildlife!

IMG_0512
Breathtaking.

4 Comments:

At Sun Aug 20, 08:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, your pictures look like postcards!! Wait, they're not postcards, are they?

J/K. Looks like you're having a marvelous time. I'm still so very very jealous...

 
At Mon Aug 21, 08:39:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Hope it is as relaxing and peaceful as it looks. Perhaps, everyone should go to there for perspective.

 
At Mon Aug 21, 01:14:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My view of Southwest Parkway out the window of my cubicle is making me sad now. So very sad.

 
At Thu Aug 24, 07:30:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh . . . Very nice photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home