Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sister Susie Sells Seashells by the Seashore

Oh, Internet! I have so much to say! But it's late and I'm a huge ball of stress and words aren't really going to work out so well, unless you like half-sentences and totally made-up words and lame, lame titles like the one above.

Instead, have some pretty pictures I took this weekend while galavanting around Northern California with Ms. Horrible Warning.

(See how lazy I am today? Didn't even center things for you. I should be fired.)

Point Reyes National Seashore

IMG_0886
Uh, the seashore. Duh.

IMG_0887

IMG_0888

IMG_0891
Lighthouse at the Point. I hear there's a spectacular view of the Pacific from here. I'll just take their word for it.

IMG_0892
Three hundred steps to get there? Bah -- that's child's play!

IMG_0901
This is what I imagine the moors of England look like. Heathcliiiiiifffffff...

All right, off to bed. View the whole set here.

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 14, 08:34:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures.

I have to say, I never saw what was so great about Heathcliff. Now, Dr. Huxtable, there's a Heathcliff worth making some fuss over.

 
At Wed Mar 14, 04:22:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! that looks familiar. We actually walked down those stupid stairs at the beginning of February. It was an okay view, but not worth 300 stairs! LOL

 
At Wed Mar 14, 06:41:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Looks like I better get my ass in gear. So far when it comes to lazy, I win. At least you posted some photos. I? Have looked at your photos.

Which turned out awesome!! And some of mine will look suspiciously like I stole them from you.

I'm not that lazy. Or am I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home