Monday, July 03, 2006

July, Already?!?!?

I flipped the page on my calendar this week and made a shocking discovery: It's July.

JULY. JU.LY. You know, that month that signals the beginning of the third quarter.

Crap.

Halfway through the year, and there's so much I haven't accomplished! Namely:
  1. Filing my taxes.
  2. Sculpting a body to rival Rebecca Romijn's.
  3. Figuring out how to be reimbursed by my insurance company for the last six months' worth of prescriptions.
  4. Becoming a generally happier and less-stressed person. (#3 isn't helping the endeavor any.)
  5. Reading the seventy thousand books on my bookshelf just waiting for me to have some "free time."
  6. Finalizing plans for world domination.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 08:08:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7. Quitting my ridiculous second job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home