Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's Eleven O'Clock. Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

At work! Of course!

Yes, people, AT WORK. And I probably will be for the next four hours, at which time I need to run home, throw some clothes in a suitcase for my weekend in LA and get myself to the airport for a 6:00 am flight. Good thing I'm all prepared 'n shit...I know exactly...um, what the weather's going to be like? Still need to locate a bathing suit or two. And the rest of whatever else I'm bringing. Good times. (Where are the Packing Fairies when I need them???)

I will not freak out. I will not freak out. I will not freak out.

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you...New Hair!

(I already know who among you will hate it. Ahem. Gentlemen. Yes, I am looking at you. But the rest of you should feel free to rave about it.)

(It occurs to me that it doesn't look that different from the pic in the bio corner, but trust me, it is. Also, it's considerably different from earlier this week, as you can see.)

(My god! I have more pictures of me on here this week than on my stupid eHarmony profile!)

(Totally kidding! I don't have an eHarmony profile. Or maybe I do. Ha ha ha, you'll never know!)

(How many of you went off in search of my possibly non-existent profile just now?)

Ok, enough with the parenthesis. And the blogging. Back to work.

I will not freak out. I will not freak out. I will not freak out.

You, there! Go vote!

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 02, 08:28:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home