Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some Random Randomness to Assuage the Guilt I Feel Over Not Posting

True fact: March is Caffeine Awareness Month. It's also Women's History Month. Coincidence? I think not.

Also, let's not forget the best March has to offer: the NCAA Tourney.

I received an e-mail inviting me to "Describe [the sender] in one word - just one." This is your assigmenent for today: describe me in just one word. Please avoid the obvious ones like "genius" or "hilarious" or "bipolar depressive who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder." I want to see some creativity!

Now I have three words for you: TOO MUCH WORK. And if you don't believe me, let me call your attention to the fact that I covered the topics of Women's History Month and March Madness in one sentence apiece. I mean, really, does that sound like me?

5 Comments:

At Wed Mar 15, 01:21:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word to describe you? Oh, that's easy:

Paroxysmally

Wrap your mind around that one for awhile....

 
At Wed Mar 15, 01:28:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the first time I have ever seen someone reply with an adverb. That may say more about how people percieve you than the word itself.

 
At Wed Mar 15, 01:36:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shiny

 
At Wed Mar 15, 02:06:00 PM PST, Blogger Daily Tragedies said...

Ok, I'm gonna help you kids out here.

paroxysm (noun)
1. A sudden outburst of emotion or action: a paroxysm of laughter.

2. A sudden attack, recurrence, or intensification of a disease.
A spasm or fit; a convulsion.

 
At Thu Mar 16, 09:29:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neo-Britney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home