Thursday, February 23, 2006

DC DC DC!!!!!

Yay! I will be in DC next week. Woo-hoo! Can you tell I'm just a tad excited? No? Well, I am. Though this is nothing compared to my excitement in December, when I hadn't been to DC in four months and I thought I would spontaneously combust during my last 48 hours in California. Imagine Christmas Eve for a four-year old little boy who loves Christmas...yeah, that was me before boarding the plane. (And I have some dorky text messages sent from the gate to prove it.)

Anyway, yes, DC, the land of policy wonks and nonstop networking and daily happy hours. And me, in the midst of it all. Yay! (Confidential to you DC types: Happy Hour. Thursday. Fado. Be there.)

Official Ski Trip Update: Yes, yes, I know. Pictures, funny stories, I get it. And I will deliver, just as soon as I can. But it will be another day because Walgreens did not understand that, while having the physical pictures is nice (ready in just 90 minutes!), what I really wanted was my film developed into some kind of digital, computerable, blog-loadable format, and the physical pictures don't really accomplish this. Perhaps because I forgot to tell them. Perhaps because it didn't even occur to me until about half an hour ago.

5 Comments:

At Fri Feb 24, 08:18:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mayor respectfully requests that you keep your drunken debauchery to a minimum in Penn Quarter, as Fado is a classy upscale Irish bar that keeps thier eyes on the likes of rambunctious ruffians like you...

 
At Fri Feb 24, 09:55:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what bar are you talking about??? haha!

 
At Fri Feb 24, 09:56:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...meant to say....classy????? what bar are you talking about? ha!

 
At Fri Feb 24, 02:52:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fado sucks. Go to Wonderland.

 
At Sun Feb 26, 09:59:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fado, what? I can't go, cuz me and all my 21-year-old friends from the shitty NGO I work at this summer are going to this hella-awesome place we totally discovered near Dupont called The Front Page. We'll be the loud ones at the table with a bucket of Coronas on it (cuz imported beers are stylish and what adults drink!!!), and you might be able to hear us talking about what law schools we're going to unnecessarily apply to next year. zomg, I love DC!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home