Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First, a Disclaimer

For the record, I am not some horribly pessimistic person who thinks life is full of daily tragedies, as the name of my blog might indicate, and I am not here to bore you with such stories. Rather, I was too late to jump on the blogging bandwagon, and all the good names were taken!!! So, Alan, this is why I disregarded all of your wonderful suggestions. Not because I didn't like them, but because other people got there first. Damn them!

Also, and you may have already picked up on this, I love irony. Who does irony better than Oscar Wilde? Well, maybe me, as I am the Irony Queen. At any rate, the vignettes I write here will rarely qualify as "tragic." And I can't imagine they'll be daily, but we'll see. Depends on how exciting my life is.

0 Comments:

<< Home