Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cheaper Than Therapy

Oh, what a week! There were meetings and networking events and more meetings and plenty of funny/annoying/deep thought things to write about and some more meetings, but absolutely no time in which to write, unless I want to stop sleeping altogether, and while I'm sure I have access to enough caffeine to make a go of it, I don't think that would be a particularly pleasant experience for everyone else around me. (Also, the occasional use of actually ending a sentence might be nice, don'tcha think?)

I hadn't realized what a valuable tool this blog is, in terms of maintaining my tenuous grasp on sanity, until about halfway through the week when I thought my head was going to explode given the number of half-baked thoughts swirling and my inability to find any time to GET THEM THE HELL OUT. You know you're over the edge when half of your brain is busy making a tough decision and the other half is busy figuring out how, exactly, you're going to blog about it.

So I guess I'll spend this week catching up on work, laundry and this place -- Home of My Mental Stability and Emotional Well-Being, Even If It Doesn't Appear That Way To You. The voices, they tell me to Write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home