Monday, April 03, 2006

I Like to Call this Hairstyle "Tomorrow I Will Definitely Remember to Bring My Hairdryer to the Gym"

Gah! You'd think that after four years of being a morning worker-outer, I'd have the system down. But, no. Luckily it rained all day, so hopefully anyone who saw me credited the weather for my less-than-perfectly-coiffed appearance. Over which I, of course, have no control, and therefore cannot be blamed.

It's an exciting week of Spring Cleaning here. Not so much because it feels like spring (seriously, enough with the rain!), but because my parents arrive this weekend for six fun-filled days in the greater Sacramento area. (Also known as Spring Break Without Any Chance of a Girls Gone Wild Video Being Shot.) There may, however, be margaritas. Mom and Dad are crazy like that.

Keepin' it short tonight so I can get some housework done. I think there are dust bunnies under my bed that need some attention. Now if I could just order up some sun...

3 Comments:

At Tue Apr 04, 08:04:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call my hairstyle today, "What to do with the fuzziness maybe a clip will help no not really but I'm already late so this will have to do."

 
At Tue Apr 04, 08:57:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its just so much easier being a guy. Morning hair styling: run aa comb through it once. Shoe selection: used to have two pairs of shoes for work, but the border collie puppy ate one of them. Clothes selection: blue slacks or khaki slacks? White shirt or Hawaiian shirt? Does this go with that . .. Who cares?

 
At Wed Apr 05, 10:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been calling my hair the "Gah! Sunburn! Shoulders. Hurt. Can't. Raise. Arms. Above. Head." look. Spectacular, as you can imagine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home