Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pure, Unadulterated Bribery (Inspired by Tom DeLay)

Have you noticed that there hasn't been a new post in more than 24 hours? Curious as to what's become of me and my fabulous stories? Wondering if I'm holding out on you until you all post some freaking comments?!?!?!? Well, you'd be right about that one. So. No new posts until you play along and post a comment. You're shy; I understand. But really, you can do this. (***Kisses*** to those of you who have already met my demands. I love you! And will pass your legislation!)

Also, on a completely unrelated topic, my Goddamn Rock Solid Ghetto Shiznit name is Ass Machine Shizzlemah. (Wanna know yours?) Which--and if you've ever had the pleasure of meeting me in person, I think you'll agree--is mighty damn appropriate.

6 Comments:

At Thu Jan 12, 11:00:00 PM PST, Blogger Maya said...

Ass Machine Teapot, Yo - is my ghetto name - which is cool bc I have a "teapot machine", and of course an ass. Although I'm sure "Machine Teapot" means something ENTIRELY ELSE in "ghetto speak". Saw you on Amalah - I'm over at Chock Late. Lurve to O.W. - such a tasty Libertine, no? I don't think they make 'em like that anymore!

One last thing: Nor. Cal ... its oook (my hubs if from Monterey area so we're up there a lot) But Santa Barbara/Southern California has got you on the weather. Come on down sometime!

 
At Fri Jan 13, 09:11:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ghetto name just happens to be Fallopian Teapot. I was quite curious as to why Fallopian is so ghetto, so I looked it up. Fallopian is defined as "relating to or discovered by Fallopius". Fallopius was an Italian anatomist most known for his descriptions of the ears, face and genitals. Fallopius must have been one rock'n ghetto-tastic guy. I feel ghetto just knowing that I have fallopian tubes!

I am still pondering the ghetto nature of the word "teapot".

 
At Fri Jan 13, 09:56:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rectal Get Down? That's my name???...lovely!

 
At Fri Jan 13, 12:34:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I love the Ghetto name site, but did mine really have to be Wankmaster Wack? Time to start closing the drapes.

 
At Fri Jan 13, 01:13:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm commenting from Madison, WI, and yes - remembering 3 outta 4 years is pretty damn good. Well done.

 
At Fri Jan 13, 09:50:00 PM PST, Blogger Maya said...

Flower thing? Que? in my whaaa? Where? Whatever it was, it was a total and complete accident and I haven't a clue how to replicate it. And considering I don't know how to "bold" or "underline" in HTML, I think you, m'dear are ahead of me. Heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home