Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Random Tidbit

In the words of Dave Barry, I am not making this up. But somebody else clearly is.

October 12 is International Moment of Frustration Scream Day -- To share any or all of our frustrations, all citizens of the world will go outdoors at twelve hundred hours Greenwich time and scream for thirty seconds. We will all feel better, or Earth will go off its orbit.

I can think of any number of reasons to observe this, uh, holiday, not least of which is to prevent the Earth from spinning wildly out of control. How 'bout you?

3 Comments:

At Thu Oct 12, 10:51:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm currently working on a stack of Medicaid billing. Tell me what time to scream and I'll be outside...

 
At Thu Oct 12, 11:02:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am EXTREMELY frustrated at this very moment--the subleaser in our apartment who I CAN'T STAND just used my bathroom.

She has her own. Why?!?!

 
At Thu Oct 12, 11:25:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure, we probably stole it from harvard or something. but what do we care, the rest of you will work for us someday.

[cries shamefully over football record]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home